Sunday, August 16, 2015

Yaju's week at apiti

This week something amazing happened, A lady named Yaju Cheng came to Apiti school on Monday and has stayed the whole week. We have learnt alot of Chinese culture. So far we have learnt origami[ we made lots of little people and I made the smallest of them all] we have also learnt Chinese numbers, They look cool. Our names were so cool in Chinese but there were not many letters because Chinese symbols are based on sounds but did you know there is a symbol for a boy or a girl's name. The dumpling turned apiti school speechless and then we did finger painting and I made a deer, caterpillar, monkey, crocodile and heaps of other stuff. Then at the speech competition everyone including yaju loved my speech and I got third place and then I wished yaju could stay for ever

No comments:

Post a Comment