Sunday, August 23, 2015

24/8/2015

Last Friday night my dad brought me a lamb because the man he helps didn't want it and because no other sheep wanted an extra lamb. So I got the first lamb and it is a Romney Dorset down cross. I called it Rose but sometimes I call her Rosie. Then on Saturday it was one of the best days ever because in rugby I scored 8 tries, which was half the teams score. My best one was my first one Nick grabbed a kid called Ben. I came up and took the ball and then I had a clean run to the try line but a kid from the other team was gaining slowly but he just missed his dive. I scored and then we started doing subs and Nick went onto the other team and they still only got three tries all together. Then I went to Nick's house had a shower and then we played mini-golf and we made a bet. If we won we both got a MC-flurry and if Nick's dad won we would work something out but we won and I had a crunchie MC-flurry and so did Nick. We waited for the rest of the team so the team could go to the Turbos game against Waikato. The Turbos just lost after that we stayed at our Granddads place and celebrated our Dads birthday. In the morning we drove all the way to Upper hut near Wellington. The the game started upper hut scored first but the we struck back with another try and then we had four tries. I scored we kicked off again and we got the ball I ran for the corner and told Marshal to follow me but he didn't I fended a guy away from me and I slid out but if Marshal followed me I had time to offload to him and he would have scored but it didn't matter because it was just before half time we got so close and the ball got turned over but then I went in to clean out and I went straight through the ruck and landed on the ball and my team mate dived just after me and was looking for the ball and he didn't find it because I was on it and I scored for the half time break the I got the ball ran down the sideline and cut back in and got tackled Harrison made a little 2 metre run and then I got the ball and I went straight through a gap and scored it was a good day and Marshal and Nick got player of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment