Sunday, August 9, 2015

10.8.2015

On Saturday Marshall came to my place and we decided to play on the cliff of ivy. We went up left and then straight and then it took ages to go right because of massive holes and black berry. Then we got out the air-rifles and tried to shoot birds. I lined up my shot without a scope and bang it flew away right when I took my shot and I would of hit it if it didn't fly away. Then we got tired of missing birds and then we went to the bon-fire site and set up some old burnt glass and stuff like that when Dylan and Fisher went in we used Dylan's gun and we found more glass to shoot. We pumped Dylan's gun to the max and we shot a radio and it fell of the stump it was on and the bullet got squashed and then we found an old bath tub and we shot it and it dented it and made the spot it hit turn black and then we went inside because we were out of ammo.

No comments:

Post a Comment