Sunday, August 31, 2014

1.9.2014

As quick as a flash all in a dash I'm off to rugby to win the final of the rugby season. We start as we run up to gather the ball. I get the ball and get it out to Dan for a try. It's all in a knot and at half time at  4-1 to us. Suddenly we start the second half and Tommy scores a try. The score was 5-2. It is now a ruck I grab the ball and run down the sideline and then stop, run between two other players then I jump over Marshall and the other person just falls off me.[ I did it just like Jonah Lomu the legendary rugby player] I run straight and dive and score the try. Now it is the last minute and now it's over time I pass it to Adam and told him to just run straight and he scores to finish of the great game at 7-3.Wooohoo

No comments:

Post a Comment