Tuesday, August 12, 2014

13.8.2014

Bang bang bang here we are enemies against enemies over the top we go and kill all. I glide over just like a morepork with silent flight. They don't even notice me killing them from above. Then I drop a bomb called a pineapple and it blows up their reinforcements. They all see me and then they noticed me and then notice it was a droid. Then I pull out a rainbow light saber and start killing the dark side. Then Darth Vader is killed by a bomb. Then I kill the over weighted empire. That was the end of the dark side and then the rebels win the great war of space.

4 comments:

  1. wow how does it mack you feel to win the war? lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi James, I love your description of flying silently like a morepork! Keep up the great writing. Mrs Gillespie

    ReplyDelete