Thursday, November 19, 2015

mountain biking

I couldn't wait to start when we got there my bike was the first of all the Apiti kids to come off the float. We had a couple of practices up and down a tinsey track. There were little obstacles up the track like waves, jumps, bumps, seesaw and roots. Johnny Fisher and I hung at the back with Mrs Fielder and enjoyed the mites track. We try the second track we find a jump and do little jumps together. A the end of the track there was a massive hill I zoomed down it at light speed. We did it again and again until it was time for the next track. Fisher and I went on the mites track and then the mighty six pac after that I did A huge jump and landed on the wheel and I waited for a while for a rest. and then we left and that ended the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment