Monday, July 27, 2015

29.7.2015 weekend

On Saturday morning I played rugby and the team we played was called Wairarapa Bush in the end the score was 18-1 to us and I got an epic 7 try record for my team. I think everyone scored a try in my team. Wairarapa Bush's try was a good one and I was off at the time and it went something like a good run and then a a good pass and then another good pass and a good run and then he scored. Everyone clapped then the game finished and my mate Harrison got player of the day. Then I went home had a sleep and it was Sunday. I got up and went to my Reps game against Wellington. We did a lot of practice before the game. I was in the starting line up for the backs and I played the position 2nd center and did a lot of blowing over and I got taken off and got put back on as a forward. When I got put back on I made a tackle and went to make another one and the player with the ball dropped the ball and I picked it up the player who dropped the ball grabbed me, but he was just too late and another player just missed me and I scored and I heard someone say he has a lot of power.

No comments:

Post a Comment