Sunday, May 3, 2015

Trail Bike Ride

At the trail bike ride at  the apiti domain 9.a.m Johnny, David, Fisher and I played hunting zombie dinosaurs because we brought fake guns and also there wasn't much else to do if you weren't riding a motorbike. it was alot of fun because I could scan areas for zombie dinosaurs with my silent machine gun. I also set up cameras to check for the big giant zombie dinosaur. Then all of a sudden motorbikes poured through the gates and all the motor bikes left me frozen on the spot. After that I was so bored I could have died until I was aloud to push bike the junior track. I found a little jump and got enough speed to get about ten inches into the air. the intermediate and senior tracks went over nearly all of the local farms and favorite views. When it came to a finish I was soooooooooo bored I wanted to run home. So insted I biked the junior track until my legs got tired so I went and rested them and then had dinner with the people that were left. Then I thought time to get some sleep and onto the next day of chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment