Sunday, September 7, 2014

8.9.2014

It's the last day of rugby as we walk out to the field for the first 15 minute game of the day. We burst out with a load of power. We force a try at ten minutes and then another for the end. We come and face the next team. They are big they are bad and they know what to do. But we just threw them off. We scored 2 and they scored none. We now face the third best team. The score was one all and then all of a sudden I pick up a loose ball and I score. We come up rip the ball and run the ball to the try line I dive and pass the ball to Dylan for the end try. The score was 3-1. Now we face Otago and the score is 3-0 it's our scrum. Five meters out from the try line. I put the ball in and I pass it straight to Dylan and we score. Then they kick it down the sideline. I get the ball. I get out of 5 tackles. I pass the ball to Tommy. Tommy runs so fast he loses the other team and scores to finish the games.

No comments:

Post a Comment