Sunday, July 20, 2014

22.7.2014 23.7.2014My rugby tournament

I had butterflies in my stomach and I ran like the wind  to my team. The first game begins. I'm on in the second half as halfback [ my best position ]. At last it's the second half, at one all. I'm on and I trick the other team with a dummy pass. I passed it out to the blindside, we score and the score was 2-1. The next game the same thing happened except I was on in the first half. The score was 1-0 but the semi final was much harder. I drove over the ball and my team mate scored. I made a drag tackle and the score was 2-1 but we lost this third game. However we were in the final and the score for the final was 4-1. Our team had a group hug and it was over. Another great win to the Almighty Feilding reps. We are the champions!

No comments:

Post a Comment