Sunday, June 30, 2013

1.7.2013

It's Friday and that means it is time for cross country. Seven year olds first, what! It should be five year olds first, they will be quicker. Oh come on, not Tyler from Waituna west school. Boom Oh great look at that, the girls get to go first.Boom ok I will just run like the wind,oh I'm coming First out of the boys. One two three four five six, gosh how fast am I running ok I'm running fast enough to be coming first. Oh man here comes speedy old Tyler again. Oh come on this is a new shirt, dam now Tyler got in front of me. Yes I got back in front of him I'm nearly there yippee I won first place and I got two sausages and a can of coke! Yum. On Saturday It was rugby time I put on my colourful headgear and rugby boots for tackle rugby. Oh come on it's the girl team again oh well at least we will win the game and we start now hey that was a good,easy try. Ok and another I wonder what the score will be at the end of the game. Ouch! that hurt and I'm going to get a try yippee I did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment